Monday, November 3, 2008

Cheap Trick!

My heart has belonged to Cheap Trick for 30 years and 15+ concerts throughout those years. Only The Beatles (and to be really honest...Donny Osmond) have held my heart for longer. Even though I already own every darned version of Cheap Trick at Budokan ever released I'll be at my local big box mega buy store bright and early on November 11th. Why? To purchase the latest re-re-re-release of Budokan, of course. In a Box Set. With a DVD of the actual concert. In Dolby 5.1 even.

I may blow out DH's surround sound system on November 11th, but oh boy, it WILL be worth it.



To be fair I did wear out my original Budokan, which was on 8-track. Even now I still "hear" the track changover during Big Eyes in my head!

1 comment:

Her Serene Highness will do said...

I can totally hear the crowd shouting back in IWYTWM. Live at Budokan is so going on my xmas list!